Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up: Kramer handgun leather is having a 20% off sale on holsters........I just ordered a horsehide Belt Scabbard for my P320.

https://www.kramerleather.com/

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just a heads up: Kramer handgun leather is having a 20% off sale on holsters........I just ordered a horsehide Belt Scabbard for my P320.

Thanks for the heads up, @Chaplain Scott. I just placed an order for an Horsehide Belt Scabbard for my Kahr K9 (to fit 1.25" belts, to wear with my dress/suit pants).

I am completely satisfied with my lined, Mitch Rosen 5JR-TB, but I had it made for 1.5" belts (to CC with jeans). And I am completely satisfied, too, with my Don Hume 721-OT, my very first K9 holster (which I now use exclusively as a range holster), but it is cut for a 2" belt.

(Now I understand what you all have been saying about eventually owning a drawer full of holsters!)

rx7sig

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, @Chaplain Scott. I just placed an order for an Horsehide Belt Scabbard for my Kahr K9 (to fit 1.25" belts, to wear with my dress/suit pants).

I am completely satisfied with my lined, Mitch Rosen 5JR-TB, but I had it made for 1.5" belts (to CC with jeans). And I am completely satisfied, too, with my Don Hume 721-OT, my very first K9 holster (which I now use exclusively as a range holster), but it is cut for a 2" belt.

(Now I understand what you all have been saying about eventually owning a drawer full of holsters!)

rx7sig
Funny because too have been thinking about buying one for my K9... Not a bad price for a horse hide holster.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Still waiting for my Kramer Scabbard bought on 4/4/20, did you guys receive yours yet?
I believe they are in Tacoma so might be having issues due to being close to Seattle.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks for the reply's just getting a bit EXCITED...........agreed Kramer's stuff is worth the wait, I really like their holsters. I currently have a couple .... gotta be over 15 years now and they are still in as good a shape as when I bought them.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still waiting for my Kramer Scabbard bought on 4/4/20, did you guys receive yours yet?
I believe they are in Tacoma so might be having issues due to being close to Seattle.
I ordered mine slightly before you did, and received mine last Friday. I love it.

Reactions: rx7sig

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a Kramer horsehide scabbard for my G21. Love it. I bought it about 15 years ago and even back then it seemed like it took forever getting it after I ordered, but the wait was worth it. That's just the nature of buying fine leather from a holster craftsman who is in high demand.

·
Registered
155 Posts
No, I haven't received mine yet. (Order was placed 04/10/2020. At that time, the lead time was expected to be eight to ten weeks.)

rx7sig
Received an e-mail notification this morning that my holster has been shipped!

rx7sig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts