Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do hope the passage of this will not be as disasterous as the recent WI debacle.

Kansas Senate Committee Passes Carry Bill

Wichita Eagle

The Senate Federal and State Affairs Committee has endorsed a plan that would allow Right-to-Carry permits for state residents over age 21 who pass a background check, complete a training course, and have never been convicted of a felony.

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/13813678.htm

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Hope for Kansans it passes

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Good luck Kansas, i also hope they give reciprocity to OK, i travel there every now and then, and its a pain to leave my firearm at home.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
They have the same governor who vetoed it two years ago. I wish them luck, but until they change out their governor it probably won't get past her desk.

-Scott-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wisconsin hopes it will help!

P95Carry said:
I do hope the passage of this will not be as disasterous as the recent WI debacle.
So do we from Wisconsin!

I hope it generates more support for us next year!:congrats:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Yes it would be great if all goes well for Kansas. I can be in Kansas or Oklahoma in less than 30 minutes and in Arkansas in 40 minutes. Now if Kansas will recognize Missouri CC permits I will have it made.
Mike

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
BCurry1 said:
Good luck Kansas, i also hope they give reciprocity to OK, i travel there every now and then, and its a pain to leave my firearm at home.
same here, tho I just lock it up in the trunk instead of leaving it at home.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts