Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you sick and tired of hearing us whine. KSCCW.com is back online. Thanks to all of the members of DC for putting up with us while we were going through our growing pains.

I'll extend an open invite to anyone who wants to come over and take a peek at our new and improved site. Thanks again Doc.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Nope.... out again.

vBulletin Message
I think I broke it... :(

While vB and tech support figure out the code error that is skeet shooting new data randomly into the forum, please enjoy the lovely weather and joyous holiday season

We are back, really. This lock down is a temporary hold on the data flow until the code gets straightened out. 12/18 isn't over until 23:59!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope.... out again.

vBulletin Message
I think I broke it... :(

While vB and tech support figure out the code error that is skeet shooting new data randomly into the forum, please enjoy the lovely weather and joyous holiday season

We are back, really. This lock down is a temporary hold on the data flow until the code gets straightened out. 12/18 isn't over until 23:59!!!
Yep Robert had to lock it down, It was sending post to weird places. Should be back tonight or tomarrow.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts