Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while using my knife in a hatchet type format, one of the screws comes out. Not just a hold the sides together screw, oh no, it's THE screw, the one that holds the blade in. Yep...that one disappeared on me. Couldn't find it anywhere... :(

So, I head off to ebay and spyderco.com to see what I can find. Only thing was a $20 "rebuild" kit. It had the screw, but was way expensive. Sent an email off to Spyderco Customer Service. They're going to just ship me another screw free of charge! Kudos to them. Just thought I'd let everyone know my positive experience.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I own two Spyderco blades.. The first one, I was not happy with the lock-up of the blade evn after trying to adjust it. Emailed them, sent it in and they made it right. I am very happy with both my Spyderco's and will continue buying from them. Quality is fantastic for the price you pay IMO.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I had a Spyderco stainless endura that was tight and difficult to open one handed. They smoothed it out, buffed out the scratches I had put in the handle and put a new, superb edge on. Kudos to Spyderco!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have a couple of Spydercos and love them. Plus I ordered one directy from Spyderco and was surprised to receive a free T-shirt with the order.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've got a few Spyderco's. Oldest is from 14 years ago, and is still used. I think they're an awesome value.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts