Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carried straight to the range and since I have it on good authority that wal-Mart no longer has nachos, I will be doing the Target walk! Or the Tar-jay walk sounds more exotic! You never know how dangerous buying soap and TP can be! Carry on friends.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Congrats and be safe out there.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats on getting the permit and lionround said, stay safe

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Congrats on the permit, but here's a news flash; people in Ky have been packing long before the shall issue permits:)

·
Registered
37,053 Posts
Congrats on the permit, but here's a news flash; people in Ky have been packing long before the shall issue permits:)
Seriously? I'd never have thunk. Good for you, OP.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Congrats on the new permit!:danceban:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Congrats! You're right going to buy a bar of soap could be bad for your health, stay safe those, I know that is a good feeling on when you go to know that you're will be a little safer.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Congrats on the permit.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Carried straight to the range and since I have it on good authority that wal-Mart no longer has nachos, I will be doing the Target walk! Or the Tar-jay walk sounds more exotic! You never know how dangerous buying soap and TP can be! Carry on friends.
Just don't get confused where you are at when you go to Tar-jay. You aren't at the range and those tar-jays aren't for shooting at!

Grats on the permit!

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Congrats on the new permit!:hand9:

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Seems like just the other day you mentioned you were awaiting your permit arrival. I bet it seemed a lot longer for you! :wink:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Awesome and congratulations! :danceban::danceban::danceban:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats! Honestly, I always feel safer when I cross back into Kentucky from Ohio. Ohio's pretty good, but the "signs carry weight of law" thing makes me uneasy any time I'm in an Ohio "gun-free zone".

1 - 20 of 32 Posts