Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From NRA-ILA - this is really gonna make some folks real happy - not! Emphasis mine.
County Invokes State Law To Charge $54 Return Fee On Firearms
San Gabriel Valley Tribune

To the dismay of gun owners, the Los Angeles County Sheriff`s Department is now charging $54 to return firearms seized during arrests or searches--even if the gun was legally owned and not used in a crime.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3288507

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Leave it to NY or LA cities to come up with all kinds of anti legislation.

·
Registered
427 Posts
California

Chris,

Something about the St. Andreas fault comes to mind...and Nevada beach front property. Hmmm...

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something about the St. Andreas fault comes to mind....
Hahah - sorta - slipping off ..... etc, <cough> - gotcha! :icon16:

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
The phrase "that sucks" springs to mind right away. So now you have to pay to get your property back. Wonder if the NRA is going to try any legal action to try and turn this around.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The really sad thing about this is having to pay to get your own personal property back is adding insult to injury. You have been robbed now the government is taxing you to get your own stuff back. I would only agree to this if they applied the law to all stolen property that is to be returned. This is biased and illegal since they do not apply it across the board. Think any one will ever figure it out?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think any one will ever figure it out?
Possibly they will Sheldon but sad thing is I'll doubt there is anyone to whom they can make effective represenation - it'll be bite the bullet or say goodbye gun!!

Rock and hard place! Or is that - extortion?!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts