Defensive Carry banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,079 Posts
Some U.S. lawmakers have advocated for the commuting of prisoners' sentences, including Democratic Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley, who called for prisoners to be released for their own safety.
I am far more concerned with the public safety than any prisoners.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I wonder if the Los Angeles County Sheriff realizes that they're a prime example of why the founders put our right to bear arms to pen and paper. Probably not.
:)

Many are well aware, unfortunately. They just don't care, for various reasons. :(

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sorry for the double=post, above. It won't let me delete either one!
The site lets you edit or delete a post for up to 24 hours. After that, it's here for millennium.....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Probably not! His attitude is that all these new gun owners are a problem to him! And without what ever training he deems necessary they should not be able to buy those guns!
The Sheriff in Madera County actually encourages gun owners and CCW holders! He pays for the CCW class for anyone who signs up! When asked what he does about gun safety He can point to that program. And he encourages the seniors in this county to carry always!
What a difference in attitudes! DR
Funny thing, he isn't the only one. There are pro gun people with the same attitude about 'new gun owners.'

https://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/471700-am-i-only-one-concerned-about-panic-buy-guns.html

·
Registered
33,864 Posts
They had this idiot on Dr. Phil, not that I watch Dr. Phil. Between the two of them, the outcome was predictable.

Reactions: dangerranger
21 - 30 of 30 Posts