Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum Rule No. 2:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts or PMs. Trolling, flaming, and personal attacks are strictly prohibited. You are welcome to disagree with opinions other than your own, but flaming other members will not be allowed. If you can't figure out how to compose a post without it being confrontational or a personal attack on someone, simply bite your lip and don't post it.
I have noticed excessive labeling and name calling recently, and would like everyone to re-read Forum Rule Number 2 above. Thank you for your consideration. :wave:

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
It wasn't me. I learned my lesson.

Reactions: jerrymintii

·
Banned
1,029 Posts
I've enjoyed my time on here.No one has called me anything,that i know of,and,i haven't been ugly to anyone,that i remember.That said,me personally,i'm not going back and forth with someone,about anything.So far as name calling on a computer,especially,with someone,i don't really know,isn't going to happen.Sometimes emotions can get the best of us,once in a while.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I'm not going to personally attack anyone,bait,or troll,.I've finally learned, to not take a lot of things,so seriously,especially on the internet.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
I hope the site continues to operate as it does . It is a pleasure coming in the room and feel a part of it no matter your level of gun related issues . I belong to a local sit in my state and most of it is name calling,insults, rudeness. I will only go in there now for reading and local stuff. When you get older you have no time for rude people . Plus i need to work everyday on being the best i can . Sorry for being a kiss ---- but i like the site and the people.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
My personal apologies. I tend to get out of hand occasionally, as my current wife reminds me, often. I treat everyone equally with dissrespect until proven otherwise. Is that bad? Equal works both ways, but there is always my respect for you/your opinion, no matter how well we would not mix well in public. I spent 2 1/2 decades protecting your rights. I expect my 'Polite' opinion to be understood, now.

I respect all of you, equally!!!!!!!!!!! Take it for what it is worth. I am a man of my word, but I am nobody. That is about as much of a bleeding hart post that I will do today.

·
Super Moderator
16,121 Posts

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
He sounds like he's knee crawlin' commode huggin' drunk. Good song still.:blink: That should be in my collection.

Reactions: Stoveman

·
Banned
12,069 Posts

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Somewhat related: When in high school, my wife's little social club had to come up with a name and decided on EMANON'S. Noname backwards.
Actually that's S'NONAME backwards. Post#3- When it was time to think up a good handle I was drawing a blank and I couldn't find my 'Handles Idea's' sheet. I'm NONAME762 on another freedom related site so I took that handle for here.

For faster service shoot me a PM.:blink:

I may as well get 3 birds with one rock here... Actually it's taken me 3 lessons here. YMMV but I'd rather just pay a fine than be on probation for a year. But mine is not to reason why.......:blink:

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Personally i think you are all a bunch of REALLY PRETTY NICE PEOPLE!!!
On another site I had this lil ditty as part of my Signature Line... If you think there's good in everyone, then you've obviously not met everybody. (This line is on an old bumper sticker I have.)

TBT 'Old' you're probably lucky you don't know me so well. For the most part I'm the kind of guy most folks think I'm great and a few (or just as many YMMV) think I'm an ass.

Reactions: HHF2
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.