Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
You know what i would like to see the MODS do is to every so often turn someone's avatar into another form just for the day or a few hours now that right there would be funny .

I have a weird sense of humor :redface:

·
Super Moderator
50,574 Posts
:Winner2::rofl::lolp:

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
That is the funniest ......................................Thank You ...............You can change it back anytime now :embarassed:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
1,066 Posts
When my responses start getting too sarcastic and/or snarky, I generally go away for a while. Come back with a fresh outlook. We all have a common interest here. That should be the focus.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys/ gals! I just joined the group and I wanted to say that I never attack anyone but I am a smartelec. I just wanted to put that out there. If anyone gets offended by anything I say, let me know straight up and I will cease and desist immediately. When I ask serious questions or give serious answers, I try my best to be sincere. Sometimes, though, I come off as being facetious. Just let me know and I will make myself clear or I will shut up. Other than that, I hope to get along with all of you and absorb all of your knowledge that I possibly can.:danceban:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Forum Rule No. 2:

I have noticed excessive labeling and name calling recently, and would like everyone to re-read Forum Rule Number 2 above. Thank you for your consideration. :wave:
Even if you find out someone on the internet is WRONG?!!!

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I didn do nuffin...............well yet.....today that is.......:embarassed:

·
Premium Member
33,785 Posts
Hey guys/ gals! I just joined the group and I wanted to say that I never attack anyone but I am a smartelec. I just wanted to put that out there. If anyone gets offended by anything I say, let me know straight up and I will cease and desist immediately. When I ask serious questions or give serious answers, I try my best to be sincere. Sometimes, though, I come off as being facetious. Just let me know and I will make myself clear or I will shut up. Other than that, I hope to get along with all of you and absorb all of your knowledge that I possibly can.:danceban:
Great first post, maybe the best I have ever seen. Welcome to the forum. Bear in mind that the whole rules thing can sometimes become highly subject to interpretation.

Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you for posting this! I literally played it 4 times while looking at the photos in the video. It's too bad that times are not more like they were when this song was written. It is also a shame that people, on the whole, do not have the same morals and integrity that they did back then. I grew up in the 70"s and 80's but still got to hear great music like this and experience a much better time in this world. God bless!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
This thread is a disappointment. I opened hoping to find some entertaining Labels, Names and Insults and it turned out to be a ban. I'm going back to Facebook where trolls can be trolls without fear of censorship.

In all seriousness - the reason I like this forum is because people act like adults and we can have good discussions without name calling and insults. Even people who like Hi Points get treated with respect.

·
Premium Member
33,785 Posts
This thread is a disappointment. I opened hoping to find some entertaining Labels, Names and Insults and it turned out to be a ban. I'm going back to Facebook where trolls can be trolls without fear of censorship.
What, you don't like bans?

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.