Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New One On Me!

Click Here For The Web Site

When the only shape you want everyone to see is your own – UnderarmsTM is the answer

Out on the town in a form fitting evening gown, or wearing a short tank dress in the summer, UnderarmsTM is the answer for carrying your compact/sub-compact concealable firearms without having to place them in a purse or fanny pack. UnderarmsTM allows for a quick, easy draw and ready availability when you need it most.

UnderarmsTM is designed to allow concealed carry when no other holster will work. Its sleek, no snag design permits use under the tightest form fitting skirts and gowns. The firearm is easily accessible by rotating the holstered leg outward and hiking the skirt. With practice, draw time is similar to that of an externally placed holster.

BTW: In my younger days....I absolutely would have found that gun/holster....on the very first date. :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Hmm......I will have to look into this more. J/K , doesn't look to be comfortable.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hmmm. Looks like it might be just the thing for UKW. Under Kilt Wear. :biggrin:

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Idea

I truly have no idea if this holster design & location will work for females...or not.
I posted the thread & maybe somebody will find it to be a valuable way to carry on some occasions.
I have no way to evaluate the holster.
I would think that the firearm would really need to be light weight and decently small.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does seem like it would require a small firearm. I have a friend who is considering getting a carry permit and she tends to wear skirts and sleeveless shirts in the summer- might be something she would like.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Viable I guess but not overly practical. Of course if options very limited then this would, with a small piece, be better than nothing that's for sure.

I have tho this mental pic of a beautiful and graceful lady - entering a very high grade social event - doing her ''I just got off my horse'' walk :biggrin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Galco makes a similar product, or at least they did a few years ago and I'm suprised this doesn't infringe on their patent, because I believe they did have it pateneted. The Galco version was used in one of the more recent James Bond films. I'll have to see if I can dig up Galcos original catalog photo and post it; much more impressive - a busty blond in white lace lingerie with her leg up on the bed. You have to look at it several times before you even realize there's a holster in the photo.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Well, I was wondering where to get one...

Only for rare events do I get to dress up fancy, but I like on-body carry instead of carrying in a clutch purse. It's hard concealing a gun in a one-piece dress or even dressy two-piece.

It should be able to fit my Mustang, but I have no idea if I can carry anything "thigh carry" without waddling around. It should be easier if a lady has thin legs so there's some "space" there.

If I get one, no, you can't see pictures. :silly:

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
I don't need the holster, but where could I find a gun-bearer like that? :wink:

·
Registered
388 Posts
JUST so that you can check it out, I did the research and found it at Backwoodsproducts.com. I love Google! You really can find about anything. Galco also has one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Boy this could make life interesting in Ohio given it's "in plain site" language in the CCW law. :wink:

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The UnderarmsTM holster is constructed of a space age medical grade nylon fabric and elastic. Attachment and adjustment is by means of a proprietary stainless steel buckle. Holster placement is quick and easy on the bare leg or over nylons. A silicone coating similar to that widely used to support thigh high stockings holds the holster securely to the inside of the upper thigh. The thumb brake and elastic construction secures the firearm tightly into the holster. Yet, when needed, the draw is quick and graceful.

The UnderarmsTM holster can be user adjusted to fit most of the sub-compact automatics and revolvers by repositioning the internal sock on the Velcro attachment within the holster. The holster will also accommodate some of the smaller compacts by simply holstering the firearm without the sock. The standard attachment straps are sized to fit all slender and medium build persons with an upper thigh measurement of 30" or less. The maximum thigh size is approximate since the straps are elastic and the stretched strap length is affected by comfort , weight of the firearm, etc. Straps can be cut to length if desired. Longer straps are available by special order.

Their web site is under construction but, here is the link to:
backwoods products

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Watching "Numbers" last week, I saw the female FBI agent use one of these (or something virtually identical). She was on a sting operation and was wearing a slinky dress. Looked like she had a midsize Glock.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Now here is another reason why i love this webb site. Guns, women,gear,....and best of all Betty saying she was going to try out one of those "thigh holster" and post pictures.
Conceal Carry Magazine has been wanting new ideas for their covers....weellllllll :smile: I can see it know: Betty dressed to KILL and i mean KILL,silk dress,high split,high heels,her hand reaching down to draw her weapon of choice out of her Tactical thigh holster all the while leaning on Mr. Shonts. The gentleman mentioned here,of course, would also be dressed in evening attire, but he would be holding....say M4 with suppresor :silly: :silly:

What do you think

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I think ram - my imagination is running on overtime!

Indeed, a better model I can hardly imagine and with the Tux clad MrShonts for company - well - a great pic could be in the offing.

Betty - you listening!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Ohhhhhkayy.....

I sent them an email inquiring about ordering one, so we'll see what happens. It would be nice to dress up and carry on-body.

Now you guys... Think about the thighs on the turkey you'll eat tomorrow, and quit thinking about mine. :spank:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Yes mistress! :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts