Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know from your past posts that you tie nets. What or how do you use these, unless they are just key fobs. Not that they don't make great key fobs, I'm just curious how you use them? DR
I have used the longer ones as bell pulls. They attach to the clapper of a bell to aid in ringing same. The monkey fist (round) ones i use as key ring fobs or as luggage ID. The star knot I think I will attach to a magnet to pose items on the refrigerator. Or any place where a decorative knot might be useful- backpack zipper pull, etc

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
I have used the longer ones as bell pulls. They attach to the clapper of a bell to aid in ringing same. The monkey fist (round) ones i use as key ring fobs or as luggage ID. The star knot I think I will attach to a magnet to pose items on the refrigerator. Or any place where a decorative knot might be useful- backpack zipper pull, etc
I had not thought of bell pulls! Cool idea. The larger fobs would make it easy to reach into a pocket and know what keys you are pulling out. Thanks for showing them. DR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts