Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, we've got the super-duper snubby thread.. I'm interested in seeing your bigger revolvers, anything that doesn't really qualify for that post.

I'm a young guy, but do enjoy the look and feel of a revolver. You guys have a lot of guns and take some great pictures- let's see what you've got. Single actions, double actions, from 22LR to the 500 S&W, doesn't matter- I like em all.

I'll post a picture of my Ruger Super Redhawk later.. looking into new grips for it now, thinking some nice cocobolo might spice it up

·
Registered
20,610 Posts
Ok Bryan, wmhawth, I know you all are getting ready to blow me out of the water. I feel your presence lurking in the background, ready to launch an all out attack filled with big, beautiful, revolvers.....the presence of the "Force" is strong:wink:

Reactions: gasmitty

·
Registered
912 Posts

.357 Dan Wesson

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I miss my colt king cobra :(

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
They only hand gun I own that some may consider large .45 Colt long

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
My only larger revolver is a GP100. It's all stock. No pink grips on it!

Sorry glockman10mm, I tried, but couldn't resist!:wink:

·
Registered
20,610 Posts
My only larger revolver is a GP100. It's all stock. No pink grips on it!

Sorry glockman10mm, I tried, but couldn't resist!:wink:
Hey, whats wrong with pink? Goes very well with my George Strait series mauve shirt:tongue:

Reactions: aznav and pgrass101

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Hey, whats wrong with pink? Goes very well with my George Strait series mauve shirt:tongue:
No ones going to argue with George, doesn't matter what color he chooses. :rofl:

Reactions: ScottOH

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
1950 Colt 38x.jpg
See my sig line below.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Rugers: Super Blackhawk .44 Mag. and GP100 .357 Wiley Clapp.

HPIM3023.jpg

The SB is pretty accurate if you can hold it. Haven't shot the GP100 yet but plenty of dry firing makes me optimistic.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts