Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I swapped cable providers, so when the two installers showed up to install the new hardware, I as usual was OCing my XD40. I had to walk them around an we talked about what I wanted. Nothing was said on their part about my weapon until the install was over, they looked at me and asked if everything was to my liking, and I said it sure was.

Then when they got ready to leave they said were glad that you're satisfied beings that your packing a gun. We all had a laugh and then I told them that there was no need to worry, it was for personal defense and not the cable guy.

It was a good moment and we had a good chat. Its funny that they waited until they were about to leave before they brought up the gun issue

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
They probably discussed it amongst themselves to gather up the courage, and figure out if you're a nut or not.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Another good reason to OC at home.... You know that was the best installation, they ever did...

·
Registered
203 Posts
So there is good service out there. Wonder if they come back if your having problems, or flip a coin at the shop to see who goes. :bier:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
They probably discussed it amongst themselves to gather up the courage, and figure out if you're a nut or not.
Geesh Sixto, We all know you don't like the XD, but don't call the guy a nut...:rofl:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Should have asked for a few extra channels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts