Defensive Carry banner

261 - 280 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
LOTS and Lots pf new pics and vids here on this link. Got it from Drudge Report.

Bodycam footage shows cops advancing on Las Vegas killer | Daily Mail Online
Good information.

"He also said that Paddock's gunfire ceased at around 10:19pm - 59 minutes before his room was breached. At that point, he said, SWAT stopped regarding Paddock as an active shooter and treated him as a less urgent barricade situation, since he was isolated in the room.

McMahill didn't make it clear exactly when the SWAT team was in place, but said that at 10.38pm, a security guard approaching Paddock's room was non-fatally shot. The guard, who is still in hospital, sent 'digital information' to cops, McMahill said.

Details of that incident have not yet been released, but it seems likely that Paddock spotted the guard approaching using the cameras he installed in the door's peephole and in a room service cart he'd left in the hallway.

SWAT raided the room at 11.20pm - something the McMahill said was acceptable because Paddock was no longer shooting and was barricaded in. He said the SWAT team was 'unconventional,' being made up of SWAT members, patrol cops and a K-9 unit.

As well as the cameras filming the hall, Paddock also set up one camera in the room, apparently to film himself. All of the footage is now being reviewed by the FBI."

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I agree with what you are saying and as I mentioned in another thread, perception and reality. 115 deaths by auto per day. Here's another bit of reality. Only thirty percent of fatalities is caused by drunk drivers. Some how its only horrific if you're killed by a drunk driver. If you get killed by an idiot gabbing on the cell phone or just by the sheer numbers of people lacking basic driving skills, then its just a tragic accident. Not advocating drinking and driving, but the number one way you're likely to die is by an idiot sober driver.
Thats how my cousin's wife was killed.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Uh...Nothing on that receipts "screams" 2 people.

A burger, a bagel, some soup...a big water and 2 sodas.
I think it's that it says at the top "Guests: 2".

·
Premium Member
33,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Yo are probably correct but maybe they thought he was eating for two. And maybe she had been there when cked in and then left.
Or he told them two guests when he booked the room so no one would get suspicious. Who knows.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone else kind of think about this and go 100K to the Philippines. Isn't the Philippines one of the breading grounds for terrorism?
IIRC it's certain islands in Philippines that is operated by ISIS, there should be a video that they've captured foreign tourists. The agents may have to contact the bank in Philippines about the wiring, it's going to take time for new information.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I'll bet $100 that the shooter will end up being Antifa or another ultra-violent Bernie supporter like the one who shot up the congressional ball game. The was too well planned. He knew who his targets were and how they probably leaned politically and philosophically

261 - 280 of 354 Posts