Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my two latest aquisitions. The Para Ordnance Hawg9 and the Springfield Armory Ultra Compact .45. I'll be sending the Para for ambi safeties next week. Hope to get to the range with the Springer this weekend.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Cant wait for the pics ...

I expect to see a lot of new guns pics as christmass is comeing up i have 3 coming home soon

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't wait to try out the springer. This is one beautiful gun!

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Para holds 12 rounds! I haven't measured the trigger but I'm sure it's not more than around 5-6 lbs. I bought two, I'm giving one to my brother in law for Christmas. Sorry, they ran me about 725.00.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Project? Like in hit? Who do you need hit? (ha, ha) If anyone sees this, this is a joke - really!!!! :)

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll probably go this weekend with the springfield, the para has to get ambi safeties since I am a lefty(it's hard being lefthanded).

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have had one on order from my dealer for like four weeks. No one had any. I checked with four different dealers in my area and they didn't have any either. I just happened to go into a dealer about 60 miles from me and he had one in the case. I grabbed it up in a flash!

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Hawg 9 is 9mm. The springer is .45 and yes I hope I have one with no FTF and no FTE!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I would expect the Para to do OK but will hope you can report good function from the Springer - ya know - real small .45's and all that!!
I'm giving one to my brother in law for Christmas.
Lucky BIL :smile:

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea the barrel is 3.5 so it should do better than 3". As for BIL, he's a pretty good old dude!!

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
VERY NICE weapons ya got there!! <wiping the drool from my screen>
Can't wait to see the reports you generate from the range..

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
HollowpointHank said:
I'll probably go this weekend with the springfield, the para has to get ambi safeties since I am a lefty(it's hard being lefthanded).

Yer telling me. Try getting a holster for a HK USP back in '93. For LH. tooka lmost a year to get 1. I picked up my SA Champion because it came with the Ambi safety. Guess Kimber didn't get my money because of their options avalible. Nice looking .45's.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
HollowpointHank said:
The Hawg 9 is 9mm. The springer is .45 and yes I hope I have one with no FTF and no FTE!!
My bad, let us know how they run. I have handled several compacs and have found the Commander length to be my favorite (as has QK)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts