Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine? If you have received it, check out page 40. :Breakdanc

Thanks, Tim :wink:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
have not received it yet. :vollkomme

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's how I found this joint!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
What??? Where is my mag. Hmmm. I wonder if my FIL has gotten his new issue yet?

~A

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
So when are you starting up the new section?

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Captain Crunch said:
So when are you starting up the new section?
It's actually there, but not active until I get a chance to speak with Tim and find out exactly how he would like it organized and such. As soon as I can get this information and Tim is ready to actually open it for posting it will automagically appear :smile:

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
Great, something to look forward too. With my mail service I should have mine a week later, or better than the rest of the folks. :frown: Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Get This Magazine!

Concealed Carry Magazine has the potential to be the most important magazine for gun owners since the National Rifleman. It has taken such a differant route and tone than any other gun magazine since it deals only with personal defense and the concealed carry phenomenon that is uniquely American. If this magazine catches on it will have an incredible impact on our society.

H

·
0 Posts
An association between Concealed Carry Magazine and CombatCarry.com makes perfect sense. I received my issue today. And I agree with Lucky, it is an indication that carrying concealed is being accepted. I just hope it keeps up. :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts