Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd just like to thank the president for staying of the TV long enough for my stocks to finally make the $18.00 sale I had ordered. I had decided to sell a few shares and finally get the new rifle I'd been wanting for so long, but every time they got with-in 20 cents of the sale price, he would get on TV and the stocks would instantly fall a dollar a share. For the record, he got on the TV just after they sold today and they plummeted again, but he was too late to mess it up this time!

Anyway, here is the AR-15 I picked up today; it's Bushmaster .223, with the 16” barrel, collapsible stock and fixed carry handle; I picked it up to use as a defense rifle around the homestead.

Doh!! I see that I misspelled cabinet in the title; oh well, it's official now, I can't spell.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I see you have another stock that expands and contracts whether the president opens his mouth or not

·
Registered
155 Posts
I see you have another stock that expands and contracts whether the president opens his mouth or not
Now THAT'S funny:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Nice addition, I bet it makes the cabinent look nicer, too!:image035:

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Very nice. :hand10:

I hate how when the obamessiah opens his yap I lose money. That cuts into my gun buying funds.

Biker

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Very nice. Even my normally conservative wife asked if we should consider buying an AR for the coming "troubles."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts