Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
That is an amazing number of weapons sold in a short amount of time. This speaks clearly to the public wanting to feel secure, and not getting that from the free-for-all that the liberal controlled cities is allowing. It should also be a harbinger of what's coming up in November - I sure hope those folks remember what's going on when they go to the polls.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Imagine that! Local, state, and federal officials all over the country publicly announce that they will do nothing in the face of violence, rioting, and looting, while at the same time demanding defunding or disbandment of law enforcement agencies, and millions of Americans decide that the time is right to obtain the tools they may need to defend themselves, their families, their homes, their businesses, and their communities. Who would have thought that might happen?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Emptying the jails of all those "non-violent" :cautious: offenders kind of set a certain tone to things............

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I met a two of these new owners at Cabela's a couple of weeks ago. One lady was a career nurse at a nearby hospital, had NEVER contemplated owning a gun before, but seeing what was occuring locally and nationally, was waiting in line for hours to purchase a Ruger LC9s to defend her family.

·
Administrator
143,466 Posts
I would love to hope that things are not going to get really ugly.
It's becoming increasingly difficult to remain even slightly optimistic.
If you pray...it might be a great time to pray for this country.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The Left - YOU DON'T NEED A GUN!! THE POLICE WILL PROTECT YOU!!!

Me....uhm, when seconds count, the cops are minutes away, so I choose to own firearms and train.

The Left - WOULD YOU REALLY SHOOT SOMEONE JUST FOR TRYING TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE YOU MURDEROUS RIGHT WING NAZI????

Me......uhm, yeah. Once they come through that door or window they could harm me or my family or dogs (I really don't want Thelma and Louise breaking a tooth off biting their criminal backsides, after all. Vet trips are expensive!)

The Left - DISARM AND KNEEL BEFORE US YOU PIECE OF WHITE TRASH!!! YOU OWE US YOUR STUFF!!!

Me.... yeah, that's gonna be a problem.....ain't gonna happen....any other suggestions? No? Now toddle on off and throw your tantrums elsewhere, because I just bought a really cool pair of new sub rifles that need attention.... and have a nice day (always leave them with an encouraging word!). :cool:

·
Registered
4,510 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
The numbers do not surprise me by the looks of the shelves and all the out of stock notices with the online vendors
Yep, and the closer we get to November, the worse it will be.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I think it might be even worse after the election. If Trump loses, the RTKABA people will be buying. If he wins, the ensuing riots will have everyone buying.
I'm pretty much of the belief that actual civil war will break out sometime between after the election and about July of next year.

If he wins, those who oppose will riot like we have yet to see and something will set it off..

If he loses, I give Biden (or the VP who they're actually running) 6 months before they start enacting enough gun control and other control that people say "Screw it" and the fighting starts.

Edited to fix spelling/grammatical errors.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,798 Posts
I was at the LGS the other day. The queue for the Oregon State Police instant background check was near 4,100. They were telling people they would call them in a few days with a disposition.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I was at the LGS the other day. The queue for the Oregon State Police instant background check was near 4,100. They were telling people they would call them in a few days with a disposition.
Colorado's UBC, which usually takes 15-20 minutes, has been running 3-4 days for the past couple of weeks. The only reason it is that short is a lack of desirable stock to sell.

It was quite a bit longer delay a month or two ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts