Defensive Carry banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
A store or restaurant, etc
can put up a sign all they want in Indiana but it does NOT have the force of law. And cities cannot give it to the stores. By statute! If they see your weapon they can ask you to leave. If you refuse then, you are trespassing. That's all.
No city can increase any restriction already placed by the state.
Likewise police are prohibited from declaring an "emergency" and confiscating weapons!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Standard negligence attorney tactic is to sue even if the likelihood of winning is low to no. The goal is to get the insurers to settle to avoid the cost of trials, appeals, etc. I have always believed that in cases where a third party is sued for the deeds of another party the third party should be entitled to damages and legal costs if the plaintiff fails to prevail. That would make losing a lawsuit like the one against Kroger very expensive for the plaintiff if defeated at trial. The only way to stop egregiously unwarranted prosecutions is to make the price of failure to,p prevail very high.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Since when has it been an individual or corporate responsibility to enforce law. I thought we had the government to do that via law enforcement. Where were they. Spread too thin by corrupt government, and hence the need to carry.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts