Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents:

I recently received a belt, flashlight pouch, and two holsters that I ordered from Matt Del Fatti. I have posted a few low-quality pix to the gallery.

My pictures certainly do not do Matt's work justice. For a better look, see his website at http://www.delfatti.com/.

I am 100% pleased with the products. The workmanship is excellent, and the holsters are a perfect fit. My pistol "clicks" into place, and the holsters stay put, so nothing shifts around. I had Matt put a little more rake in the holsters than most people want. As a result, the butt of the pistol does not stick out in back when I bend at the waist, and doesn't "clunk" against seat backs when I sit down. Both the IWB and OWB holsters are very comfortable for all-day wear, and neither required any break in period.

I found Matt very good to work with. He spent a fair amount of time on the phone with me in addition to enduring numerous email exchanges. I never felt that he was too busy to talk with me, he provided input on my design specs, and in the end produced leather gear that felt like it was custom made for me (because it was).

There is a not-insignificant wait for Matt's work, but if you have the time, I think you'll be pleased with his products.

I am not affiliated in any way with Matt, other than as a satisfied customer.

SSKC

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
That's some nice looking leather :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
SSKC said:
Thanks! Now...if I only had one of those Nighthawks... :tongue:
I know where you can get one! :wink:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have a Del Fatti holster as well -- and it is superb. Matt is a real artist in leather. You won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
nighthawk said:
Now Now Bumper don't go selling my Nighthawk.
Good grief, I didn't say anything about selling mine, I meant I knew where there were gunshops where he could buy one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish!

Bumper said:
I know where you can get one! :wink:
I'm afraid it's not in the cards right now, but when I'm rich and famous... :cool:

"Hobson, fetch one of my Nighthawks and a box, no, a case of Gold Dots."

SSKC

·
Registered
172 Posts
SSKC said:
Ladies and Gents:

I recently received a belt, flashlight pouch, and two holsters that I ordered from Matt Del Fatti. I have posted a few low-quality pix to the gallery.

My pictures certainly do not do Matt's work justice. For a better look, see his website at http://www.delfatti.com/.

I am 100% pleased with the products. The workmanship is excellent, and the holsters are a perfect fit. My pistol "clicks" into place, and the holsters stay put, so nothing shifts around. I had Matt put a little more rake in the holsters than most people want. As a result, the butt of the pistol does not stick out in back when I bend at the waist, and doesn't "clunk" against seat backs when I sit down. Both the IWB and OWB holsters are very comfortable for all-day wear, and neither required any break in period.

I found Matt very good to work with. He spent a fair amount of time on the phone with me in addition to enduring numerous email exchanges. I never felt that he was too busy to talk with me, he provided input on my design specs, and in the end produced leather gear that felt like it was custom made for me (because it was).

There is a not-insignificant wait for Matt's work, but if you have the time, I think you'll be pleased with his products.

I am not affiliated in any way with Matt, other than as a satisfied customer.

SSKC
I thank you for the kind review and for all your patience with the long wait and then the remake, etc :biggrin:

And thank you Gary and Duane for being so kind. I sure appreciate it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts