Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to consider a fair number of folks on this forum friends and acquaintances, so I figured I could ask for some thoughts and prayers.

Sometime over the next week or so I will be taking a series of flights to go to some place that has "stan" in the name, in order to do my job their for the next 7 months or so.

If anyone wants to send any thoughts and prayers for the fine young men that will be working with me over there (I really consider all of them family and would appreciate any prayers for their safe return), I would be grateful.

I doubt I'll have wifi in my fighting position, so I probably won't be around here much, but I hope to catch all of you on the flip side of this, with our freedoms and arsenals still intact.

Semper Fidelis,
Buckeye

·
Super Moderator
17,716 Posts
Best of luck over there and come home safely.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Keep your head down and remember that a few thousand of my countrymen (and women) are there to help you.

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks GunnyBunny, I've worked with them before, they are some good guys.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Keep your head down and good luck Marine!

-B

·
Registered
5,296 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Good luck Buckeye, my prayers are with you for a safe return. My prayers for all the men and women standing up for our country.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I've down a few "Stan"-ley brothers tours. There one or two outside of A'stan thats not much fund nor very safe either.

If you go thru K'har be sure to stay upwind of the "pond".

Our prayers are always with the men and women of our military and our coalition partners. My 13 year old daughter has prayed for the troops every night since we invaded A'stan.

Come back safe!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
You are now on my DC list.:yup::hand10:
Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe!:hand10:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Semper Fi Marine! May Peace go with you. Keep your head down and your powder dry.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Stay hydrated, those friggin mole hills are hell! Remember keep shooting until the target changes form.
Hopefully a couple thou. more of us (Army) will join you soon to get this crap over with.
If someone says duck don't say goose.
Seriously I wish you a peacefull, healthy and safe deployment
Gods speed CPL.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
buckeye,

Godspeed. Look to see you back safe and sound in several months.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Best wishes for a safe and speedy return

:)

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everyonne. this is my second go round (i was in iraq last year), so ive got young Marines depending on me, which adds a whole new level of anxiety. but we trained them well, and i have faith in my unit to get the job done

1 - 20 of 56 Posts