Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after about 2 months on back order my lee dies are being shipped to me and I should have them in a few more days. Now all I need is powder, primers and bullets. I hope that I can find some soon and things start to get back to normal, it would be nice to start to reload this summer, I guess I tried to get into a new hobby at a bad time but better now than later gotta start sometime. Anyone else starting to find equipment back on the shelves?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Good news. Be patient, we went through this 4 yrs ago and I'm sure this won't be the last run on components. I expect (hope) we will see a bit of normalcy by fall.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I saw tons of reloading stuff at the gunshow. Lots of primers, some dies and powders. I was pleasantly surprised to see it!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good news. Be patient, we went through this 4 yrs ago and I'm sure this won't be the last run on components. I expect (hope) we will see a bit of normalcy by fall.
+1

Patience will definitely be your friend right now. I don't see why you shouldn't try to get everything you need now as long as you know it will take time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts