Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lefties -

I've used a 2-point sling for the past couple of years because it's the only sling that I've found that allows me to easily keep my rifle on my left side. However, I just don't like the way it 'feels', and I've finally gotten around to seeking out alternatives.

So here's my dilemma, I'm left side rifle, ambi pistol; but I like keeping the pistol on the right side because the transitions are faster - for me, at least. So - what are your opinions on the 1-point CQB-style sling and has anyone out there figured out how to make a 3-point work for a lefty?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
There area ton of them out there, now. Ace gunstocks makes a stock with threaded mounting points, RT and LT, that accepts Uncle Mike's sling studs. Mesa Tactical, Wilson Combat, GG&G, and I think even ARMS, are making shims that fit between the retaining ring and the receiver, lefty or righty.

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
I use an Eagle 3 pt. sling on my AR. LH shooter. I imagine it would work with a RH holter on as well or better than a LH holster. single popnt slings seem o.k. , but I don't like em for running. They tend to leave the barrel in the way of my legs and bounce too much against my body.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts