Defensive Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Please explain something to me. This might be a dumb question but I have a concealed permit to carry here in North Carolina and the reciprocity laws say that I am legal to carry in Penn. and Texas already. Why would I need to get non-resident permits from those states?:embarassed:
If you re-read the OP, you'll discover he owns property in NC and VISITS there, not resides there. That is why he needs a non-resident PA permit, which covers him in NC and TX.:wave:

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Congrats on the new permit Boricua.:35: I got a PA non-res permit a few months ago primarily because it gave me TX, where my brother lives. For some reason OH and TX do not recognize each other's permits. PA arrived in less than two weeks, whereas NH took four months. NH adds Mississippi and Alabama. Now that I have it, I may not bother renewing PA, since NH covers 2 additional states, but that is a few years down the road.:wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.