Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Well, that didn't go as planned. A hard lesson to be sure.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
@jmf552 something is going on with the link you're posting. It "appears, & then disappears"????

Edit: working now!

·
Registered
34,691 Posts
I did not understand a single word until he said he shot himself.

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
The dummy who posted this on FB Is a big custom car person. He captioned it, "This is why everyone can't own a gun." I wanted to reply, "This why dummies shouldn't be allowed to have anything dangerous, like cars, or even matches or knives and forks."

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
The dummy who posted this on FB Is a big custom car person. He captioned it, "This is why everyone can't own a gun." I wanted to reply, "This why dummies shouldn't be allowed to have anything dangerous, like cars, or even matches or knives and forks."
The sooner they off themselves the sooner society is done supporting them.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I laughed at first but then thought of how many people I have seen handling a gun in a similar manner. It is indeed not funny. People who urge training onto inexperienced gun owners have my vote. Experienced gun owners who are that negligent.............I don't know!

Reactions: jttar and OldChap

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,842 Posts
Oops!

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
366 Posts
I laughed at first but then thought of how many people I have seen handling a gun in a similar manner.
Laughed at first? I'm still laughing. Can't stop watching and listening for that squeal. I'm hoping that Bobby GrandNational Williams posts some more "how to" video's. Heck, if they're as entertaining as that one I'll subscribe.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
"You did what with your bullet?"

Reactions: jttar and NavCop

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
That's going to leave a mark.

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Can't help but say: Too bad so sad...haha.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Scary. I wonder why he was so casually handling the pistol? And why would the person doing the videoing have been so seemingly comfortable while someone so close so casually handled a pistol? Was the shooter simply demonstrating to the videographer, how to break down the pistol? Did the videographer not comprehend the potential danger? Was the shooter distracted enough to forget to fully clear the pistol before attempting to demonstrate breaking it down?

That bullet could have gone anywhere, including into the videographer, into the person sitting in the seat in front of the shooter, or even into someone outside of the vehicle!

Lesson: Any type of administrative handling of a pistol needs to have your full attention! One cannot afford to become distracted. Following all four of the fundamental rules could have prevented this injury, almost certainly!

The sooner they off themselves the sooner society is done supporting them.
Huh? I don't see the connection. (Seems to be a non sequitur.)

rx7sig

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
No animals were harmed in the making of this video. Oops! Please consider this comment revoked.

Reactions: MPGunther
1 - 20 of 26 Posts