Defensive Carry banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Scary. I wonder why he was so casually handling the pistol? And why would the person doing the videoing have been so seemingly comfortable while someone so close so casually handled a pistol? Was the shooter simply demonstrating to the videographer, how to break down the pistol? Did the videographer not comprehend the potential danger? Was the shooter distracted enough to forget to fully clear the pistol before attempting to demonstrate breaking it down?

That bullet could have gone anywhere, including into the videographer, into the person sitting in the seat in front of the shooter, or even into someone outside of the vehicle!

Lesson: Any type of administrative handling of a pistol needs to have your full attention! One cannot afford to become distracted. Following all four of the fundamental rules could have prevented this injury, almost certainly!

Huh? I don't see the connection. (Seems to be a non sequitur.)

rx7sig
Seems pretty clear to most folks.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Went to the gun range one day and left sooner than I planned. Two "military" guys had horrible muzzle control. I can't believe the military let these guys hold a squirt gun, let alone a firearm!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Any alternate links to the video? Link is dead for some reason.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts