Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure the members in the states here, are "on board" today. It's "Loyalty Day", today. May you be blessed, to be in a "great country" such as this, where we have freedom's others don't!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty_Day :usa:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
All of us born in America are indeed fortunate, whether we acknowledge that or not.
I of course am happy to be born in America but it is not luck or good fortune that I was born here. My parents both live here, so really where else could I have possibly been born? They conceived me so the odds were pretty much 100% in my favor. It is not like I could have popped out of some Cambodian woman in the middle of a rice paddy.

But yeah, anyone not happy to be born an American has not traveled enough. I have lived in some countries that were very nice places to live if you had some money already. No where has the upward mobility possibilities that we enjoy. Most places I have lived or traveled, you pretty much end up at the level you were born. Even the first world countries. Of the places I think offer a great lifestyle, that is only due to being born here and able to prosper and THEN move there, wouldn't be so great if you were born there.

BTW, I never heard of this holiday today. Pretty cool. I always thought May Day was a commie holiday.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Welcome to my Neighborhood :smile:

D7E57AD2-E483-4CEF-88F4-FA154890A68E.jpeg

·
Registered
34,030 Posts
Meh...

It just what I do.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
If I didn't live here (USA), I'd be trying to move here, legally.
If people don't have legal concealed carry as an option they do not live in a free country. (Freedom includes the option of concealed carry)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts