Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty proud of this one so I thought I might have some fun with it. I have been working on this pistol for the last week and a half. gDid a little polishing, tweaking the trigger and sights until it shot great at 25 yards, new grips and mags, etc. I wanted it to look good, but still maintain its dark tone since it will be a defensive carry pistol and I don't like shiny pistols for concealed carry. No prize, just bragging rights...lol

And begin...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black Beauty. And it sure is a purty one.
I was more speaking of name the brand name...lol. But on that note, I have dubbed this one Gypsy Rose after one of the most famous burlesque dancers, Gypsy Lee Rose. When the finish wears out, I'm going to have a rose engraved on the slide and then refinished.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Strait slide serrations, real clean basic lines, looks Dan Wesson to me. The angle of the photo makes it look longer than 5".
But Weesons usually don't that type of mag. That all I got.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Strait slide serrations, real clean basic lines, looks Dan Wesson to me. The angle of the photo makes it look longer than 5".
But Weesons usually don't that type of mag. That all I got.
My Bruin did.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Springfield

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
I was gonna say Bruin, but he said he was going to carry it. Not that it couldn't be done, but it threw me off a little.
Well...
That would throw me off, too.
Hard to say with the OP. Wouldn't be the first thread I didn't understand.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I would like to name it mine, but I know that's not happening. Very nice!

·
Super Moderator
24,656 Posts
Bingo! And before anyone start dogging me about owning a RIA, it shoots better than my Kimber and is just as reliable as any other Top brands that I have owned. And I am not going to feel as bad when I drop it or scratch it up.
I don't think anyone is going to dog you on that!

That is nice work!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts