Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a lot of you out there that have a favorite cover garment. Let’s see those Hawaiian shirts and creative ways to cover your favorite carry gun and holster.

Mine is the traditional Tommy Bahama shirt covering my XD9 Sub Compact in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I do admit I have some very loud floral prints but this one is my favorite.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Nice rig. I really do not have a favorite cover, I do like various hawaiian and fishing shirts for the summer flannel in the cold months pocket when I need to dress in more professional attire. My favorite holster is my M-tac which allows me to comfortably conceal my G27 with just about any cover garment that is long enough.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I do the Hawiian shirt thing too, over a stretchy, light tee shirt, (color coordinated of course), OWB. It works well in the heat of summer.

In cooler and cold weather a lightweight hip length parka, (Columbia Interchange), does the trick on all but the coldest days.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
No pics, but an "island" shirt or polo and shorts pretty much year 'round. Dockers or the equivalent if I need to dress it up a bit. Crossbreed Supertuck for the K9 and/or rear pocket for the Seecamp.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Just a t shirt. Nothing fancy or tacticool that will make me stand out like a fool.

·
Super Moderator
22,195 Posts
A light t-shirt with an unbuttoned cover shirt.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Just a t-shirt or a button up shirt similat to yours during the summer. A jacket. fleece, or zip up sweater during the winter.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I'm using a t-shirt one size too large for me right now. I like my Woolrich Elite Discreet Carry Short-sleeve Shirt the best though. :wink:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Um I dont have a favorite cover. I just put on what I want then pick the holster and such to conceal it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts