Defensive Carry banner

421 - 440 of 454 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,262 Posts
Boring traditionalist.

The Case Baby Butter Bean is a more constant companion than even the particular side arm seen here.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I like that knife. What is it?
I forget the brand name, but its black stainless blade with carbon fiber G10 grip that I bought on sale at Walmart. (Dont laugh) :embarassed: Its solid, very sharp, feels great in hand and easy to manipulate. I figured Id give it a shot at the price. If I remember the brand, I will post it. :hand10:

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
I forget the brand name, but its black stainless blade with carbon fiber G10 grip that I bought on sale at Walmart. (Dont laugh) :embarassed: Its solid, very sharp, feels great in hand and easy to manipulate. I figured Id give it a shot at the price. If I remember the brand, I will post it. :hand10:
Walmart?
I was just in there the other day and noticed they had knives, bu they did not have that one. I'll have to keep an eye open.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
That acid is a nice smoke!!
Yep... The Atom Maduro is one of my favorites. I like to change 'em up now an then, but the AM's are always in the mix :)

Reactions: Husker84

·
Registered
214 Posts
IMG_20171202_103141244.jpg

M&P 45c and a SOG Trident Elite. The knife changes often depending on the day but the S&W has been constant now for 4 years or so.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Guns and blades...what a thread!

These two are on me every day. Sig Sauer P238 & S&W Automatic knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Carrying Norseman 523 today. 684 is arriving tomorrow. Glock 19 Gen 5 with the Raven Concealment Vanguard II Holster. As you all know...I'm new to concealed carrying but I've carried daily for over a month now and have zero discomfort or issues with the holster. I like it a lot considering I know nothing about the alternatives.

421 - 440 of 454 Posts