Defensive Carry banner

1421 - 1440 of 1466 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Oh, I knew it was the angle. It was just interesting. Made the P30 grip look like you could only get about two fingers on it. Last pic looks more normal. Dig the holster, btw. Bull hide?
I mostly carry all of my HK's in custom made leather holsters. This one is black w/brown elephant trim. Don't know what type of hyde the maker uses but it is very solid and comfortable.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Love the ankle setup - who makes it?
Sorry for late response. It’s a el cheap off amazon. I wanted to start carrying a Tourniquet, nitrile gloves and a spare mag without having to carry them in pockets or waste line. I carry a 2LX light and didn’t want more bulk around the waste. So figured why not ankle. Sewed the bottom shut where the pistol normally goes and stuck the Tourniquet in it. Works awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
My enhanced CYA holster. I need to make the leather backer a bit larger, and then get a new piece of leather, one piece and US versus import leather. Using the cheap stuff to get the pattern first.

20171215_093312.jpg 20171215_092340.jpg

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Here's my newest holster to add to the collection! New holster.jpg

Oh, you don't see it? Here's anther set of views.

New Holster 2.jpg New Holster 3.jpg

I took my belly band holster that didn't and attached it to the inside of the coat under the left arm. I put a loop in the right side to put my original double mag holster in it. That will need to be replaced, as it's tipping out too much. Either a different one for IWB and my new one with a taller backer on it or a new one to modify to put in the jacket.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My 3 Options (Glock 27 with a Glock 23 Magazine and PROMAG Grip Spacers): For a Weapon-Side Belt Holster, Under a Jacket/Sweatshirt or Un-Tucked Shirt, a DeSANTIS "C.H.A.M.P.". For Appendix position IWB, a THE MIC HOLSTER "The Razor's Edge". Images without and with shirt pulled back and tucked behind grip. The gun can be worn a bit farther down by adjusting the retaining cord. For Hiking/Fishing Etc., a self-made Chest Pack with a BLADE-TECH polymer mounted inside (Holds up to a Glock 35 with a Surefire X300 attached).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'm old and set in my ways, both in carry position and choice of handgun.

Ruger SR1911CMD in my MTAC Minotaur.

View attachment 283222

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
My LCP always is in my pocket with the pocket holster that comes with the gun (not shown)
I tried different methods, guns and holsters and can't get used to any method so far, so until then my pockets it is my main way for conceal carry.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Wintertime makes life so much more easy.

Being a new guy here I never saw this thread before. I like seeing how others carry. Lots of good ideas. Sometimes it takes years to find just the right bits.

View attachment 285220 set up with 45.jpg

Reactions: Militant

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I carried my HK 45c w/2 extra 8 rd mags today. I just threw on a light black jacket (not in the photo) for concealment.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I carried my HK 45c w/2 extra 8 rd mags today. I just threw on a light black jacket (not in the photo) for concealment.

NOW I know why Massad Ayoob said it: "If a Panther calls, don't anther" (the door.) :headbang

(He later added: "especially if that Panther is packin' an HK !" )

OK, I made that last part up, Brother Mil. :smile:

Very nice hardware in any case, Sir ! You be King. :king:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hiking 5 miles today, and out and about with the family. Simple and it works. There is a speedloader in the pocket just to make me feel better :)

38 holster.jpg

Reactions: Militant and Snub44

·
Registered
33 Posts

Nice setup. What holster is that?

Reactions: Redbert31
1421 - 1440 of 1466 Posts