Defensive Carry banner

1441 - 1460 of 1466 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Nice setup. What holster is that?
It's from the HK website specifically for the HK 45c, P30 and P30sk. This one holster carries all three of those pieces.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I carried my HK VP9sk AIWB (10:30 - 11:00 lefty) w/one 13 rd mag ext and w/one 10 rd mag with the Neo Mag (in my pocket) yesterday...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very very pleased with my new carry set up, much more comfortable than my Glock 23 that I’ve carried for a few years.

Shield 9mm in a black arch Protos M holster. Awesome retention for a hybrid holster, and super comfortable in the 3 o’clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Question: what drawbacks are there for an aiwb holster that has an open barrel end? I'm going to be carrying my H-K VP9sk for the very first time clipped to my waistband and the Wright leather holster I'm considering is open at the barrel end.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
A Ross Leather (South Africa), a Milt Sparks RoadRunner clone. Very comfortable, and my current favorite when worn w/ my BHP.

BHPRossLeather copy.jpeg

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm old and set in my ways but I know what I like. I don't have a picture but most on can visualize an inside soft leather with a S&W model 60, I know a 38 sp? but it has the same power as a 9mm. BUt, but you can only carry 5 rounds. Never even needed those 5 and it conceals easily and comfortably. and nothing will get me to change! Remember I told you I'm old and am used to what I carry and how I carry. I love my snub nose, most fire power for the size.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I know a lot of people like to hate on Alien Gear Holsters but I found their Shape Shift to be of great value AND comfort for me.

Originally I bought the Shape Shift "Core Carry Pack" for the Glock 19 but glad they made it for the H&K VP9 as well and all I had to do was buy the extra shell.

The Double Cloak mag carrier in its IWB configuration is surprisingly comfortable as well in spite of its rigid design. I think I spent around $150.00 for this entire setup and have easily spent triple that with other holsters.

1441 - 1460 of 1466 Posts