Defensive Carry banner

1461 - 1466 of 1466 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Pic taken over the holidays. Ruger SR1911CMD carried in a Speed Scabbard from The Masters Holsters. I rarely wear a vest as a cover garment, but this one is a very handy travel vest from ExOfficio.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
394 Posts
M&P 9 Compact in a High Noon leather holster. It's really comfortable for me and conceals pretty well even with just a light T-shirt as cover garment.

These pics were in the winter when I normally wear a sweatshirt over a tucked in T. Now that the weather is hot and I don't wear anything over the T I just untuck it and concealment is still decent. At first I thought having the gun and holster against my bare skin would bother me but it doesn't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Glock 43x and Tulster. I've been experimenting today, and I think appendix carry will work best for me with this combo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Fastest gear to get bullets on target from concealment in nearly every position a human can be in that I have found in 26 years of trying most every gun/holster combo under the sun. At least for me. No better firearm for close in contact fighting.
Hand already on gun in pocket and shooting through the pocket is the only way I can beat this draw.
Not tactacool or sexy and won't get anyone too excited or buy more dodads but, it flat out works.
Phlster "City Special" holster w 642-1 AIWB.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts

greetings...

really liking the colt ccg in the tier 1 xiphos v2 on the centerline... centerline inside waistband ciwb carry...

azj

1461 - 1466 of 1466 Posts