Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a holster (left hand) for a G21 SF with suppressor height sights. I put on a set of Tru Glo TG13GL5A TFX sights and of course, none of my holsters work any more. I expected that though. I am looking for just a range holster, nothing for carry. Anybody have a setup like that?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
May be worth it to put in a call to some shops that sell suppressors. They will be likely to have some solid leads. Otherwise I'd say any custom maker kydex or leather should be able to handle it.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'm sure bravo concealment can make you something that will work. Give them a call or build what your looking for on there website.
Here's my G21 with a TLR-1. It has standard night sights and stock barrel of course.
20160917_100014.jpg 20150701_232146.jpg

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
May be worth it to put in a call to some shops that sell suppressors. They will be likely to have some solid leads. Otherwise I'd say any custom maker kydex or leather should be able to handle it.
I have been looking into that possibility. I just thought that I'd ask if anyone has found an off the shelf alternative.

Thanks.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure bravo concealment can make you something that will work. Give them a call or build what your looking for on there website.
Here's my G21 with a TLR-1. It has standard night sights and stock barrel of course.
View attachment 172690 View attachment 172698
That's one of the brands I was considering. I found them while looking for a holster for my FNX 45 Tac w/TLR-1 on it.

Thanks.

Reactions: LeanHard
1 - 5 of 5 Posts