Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these people are crazy.

Banned: Portland will pay nearly $200 million to remove all urinals from municipal building

Back in 2017, Kassy Dillon noticed something at Hampshire College that we’d never seen before; instead of having signs that said “Men’s Restroom” and “Women’s Restroom,” the college had replaced them with “Restroom with Urinals” and “Restroom without Urinals” to accommodate the transgender community.

Apparently Portland doesn’t think a change in signage is enough to accommodate all genders and is spending $195 million (we keep checking that number to see if we’re misreading it) to remodel the Portland Municipal Building to retrofit all of the restrooms, and part of the plan is to ban urinals from the building.

Read about the complete insanity here:
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/01/banned-portland-will-pay-nearly-200-million-to-remove-all-urinals-from-municipal-building/?utm_source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=516add3eabe75d8c939b9276b511186b&fbclid=IwAR340dJ7KoreEJOWb7-yyX1E3Al9t6JXuyAp3YKuem-bmC7DZerJV9uTSKM

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I think these people are crazy.

Banned: Portland will pay nearly $200 million to remove all urinals from municipal building

Back in 2017, Kassy Dillon noticed something at Hampshire College that we’d never seen before; instead of having signs that said “Men’s Restroom” and “Women’s Restroom,” the college had replaced them with “Restroom with Urinals” and “Restroom without Urinals” to accommodate the transgender community.

Apparently Portland doesn’t think a change in signage is enough to accommodate all genders and is spending $195 million (we keep checking that number to see if we’re misreading it) to remodel the Portland Municipal Building to retrofit all of the restrooms, and part of the plan is to ban urinals from the building.

Read about the complete insanity here:
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/01/banned-portland-will-pay-nearly-200-million-to-remove-all-urinals-from-municipal-building/?utm_source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=516add3eabe75d8c939b9276b511186b&fbclid=IwAR340dJ7KoreEJOWb7-yyX1E3Al9t6JXuyAp3YKuem-bmC7DZerJV9uTSKM
I will need to see some independent confirmation, this might be too insane even for Portland Marxists. And, it does not cost nearly a quarter of a billion to remove some fixtures.

(I do hope that my skepticism is not misplaced.)

·
Premium Member
33,719 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
The Portland police have recently said that urinating or defecating in public is not a crime and they will do nothing to stop it. The inmates are running the asylum!
They are trying to please the same people who want to disarm them? Thats an interesting tactic...

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
My ex-daughter-in-law moved to Portland. Sound like she moved to her dream land. She is crazy enough to live there.

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Saying anyone is loosing their marbles is completely predicated on the possibility that such people had any marbles to begin with.

More evidence that illegal drug consumption is causing insanity - by design.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts