Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
... and may the dominoes start to tumble throughout all state legislatures.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Vermont or Alaska - they are way to go :smilez:

·
Super Moderator
22,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P95Carry said:
Vermont or Alaska - they are way to go :smilez:
True, we shouldn't need a permit of any kind.
Hopefully, this is a start to that end.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I agree, Alaska and Vermont are the models of what we should all strive for ... but Indiana's definitely headed in the right direction! Might Florida be next?!

I do wonder though if they increased the price of the permit and what impact it has on non resident permits.
Jack

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I read some where that the price for the lifetime permit if it goes through will be about $125. My last permit renewal was only $25 so that will b a $100 increase Sixgun

·
Super Moderator
22,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sixgun,

I "think" it's $125 like you say, for new applicants and $100 for current permit holders.

·
Super Moderator
22,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, not meaning to correct you amigo, that's what they had in last Sunday's paper and you know how accurate the media is. :wink:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
No harm done. I know about that media. And 2 heads are always better than 1. I dont read the paper much nowadays it gets depressing sometimes. But anywho anyone know when this is to go into effect. Just curious my permit expires end of this year thanks again. Sixgun

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
$100/$125 isn't bad at all for a one time fee. TN charges $124 for the first permit (4 years) and $50 for each renewal. Our lifetime Sportsman's license (hunting/fishing) is, I believe, $400 - cost prohibitive to many folks, myself included. If we ever got lifetime CCW permits here it'd likely be an outrageous price as well. :rolleyes:
Jack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts