Defensive Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
It is nice to know what lurks in your woods . We found out we had bobcats and black bears that we were not aware of . Also some disrespectful neighbors that had no permission to be in camera range .

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I seen video of a bear he had coming in with 4 cubs but that was in the spring. I haven't seen live yet.. Morgantown is my home town moved to Ohio when I was 21 for work

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Nice looking buck. I don't have my pictures with me, but I run 6 camera myself.

Reactions: Spark456

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow he sure has some nice looking buck on his property. Ive seen a few raccoons and doe on mine but never anything that big!

It was funny I was checking it out this morin about 7am est when he cane out to put food out. 10 sec after he left 7 turkeys and 4 doe came in

·
Registered
887 Posts
WOW... those are awesome pics. I don't hunt but I enjoy putting my trail cam out to get some pics of the critters running around in the woods. Have gotten everything from raccoons to black bear. Have even gotten a few pics of bobcats.

Mammal Vertebrate Terrestrial animal Bear Nose Bear Vertebrate Mammal Grizzly bear Brown bear

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those pic are great thanks for sharing

Here a pic of a dear friend of mine he got this one Saskatchewan Canada

Mammal Vertebrate Brown bear Bear American black bear

Procyonidae Cat Felidae Carnivore Procyon

·
Registered
712 Posts
Boy am I now very hungry!!! Can I come visit? For a couple hours? Maybe bring my butcher with me?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts