Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

Isn't the funniest looking thing? I has to rotate the rounds 90 degrees in order to load them. I wonder what the jam rate is on this puppy!

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Seems to work similar to the P90 FN and the G11 HK made. Should cycle fine if built right. Both the mentioned guns have a high rate of fire too.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
If it is the gun I am thinking of they did a demmo on the Outdoor channel about 6 months ago, small cal. but very impresive fire rate.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Can you post a SMALLER pic so I don't have to see it in sections?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not my picture, I linked it from a site - sorry guys!

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
d2thomas

Dang! ~ That was a huge original pic at 1663 pixels wide X 2212 high. :rolleyes:

I resized it & uploaded it to the forum gallery. Neat picture. :smile:

It would be better had I sized it a bit larger but, the gallery limit size is 600 pixels in either direction.

That is a really strange firearm.
Neat as heck...if it actually works. :silly:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There....that's better! :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
New to me - but sure would like to see one in action.

Trouble is with this old cynic - the more moving parts - the more likely I feel Murphy will be to come calling :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Sheldon J said:
If it is the gun I am thinking of they did a demmo on the Outdoor channel about 6 months ago, small cal. but very impresive fire rate.
I saw that as well (I'm assuming it was the same show) but the gun they used was the FN P90. Cool little gun...if you need to shoot a whole bunch of mice really, really fast :biggrin: .

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Since the FN P90 And one or 2 HK's use same design basically it should work if built right funky yes dorky not when its launching say 50 rounds at you in a second or 2

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QKShooter said:
Dang! ~ That was a huge original pic at 1663 pixels wide X 2212 high. :rolleyes:

I resized it & uploaded it to the forum gallery. Neat picture. :smile:

It would be better had I sized it a bit larger but, the gallery limit size is 600 pixels in either direction.

That is a really strange firearm.
Neat as heck...if it actually works. :silly:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There....that's better! :smile:

Thank you sir.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts