Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i walked into a local gun store and found this pretty cheap! its the Kel-Tec pf-9
290.00 OTD i tried to beat it off with a stick but it gave me those puppy eyes!!:twak:
With my 45acp ammo too expensive to practice i though it was a good buy. now i can go to the range for cheap.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
If you feed them, they'll follow you home every time.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i lucked out, the holster for my kimber actually holds the kel-tec very good. nice retention, not loose. might try an ankle rig for when im on my harley.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm thankful there are people like us in the world to adopt these homeless creatures :D

Im on the fence between a PF9 and a Taurus 709.

·
Registered
172 Posts
You will like the little PF9. It is a great little go anywhere conceal carry gun.

I bought mine a couple months ago and it has performed flawlessly.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very nice addition...great pocket gun...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thankful there are people like us in the world to adopt these homeless creatures :D

True that!!! hehe i think i might add that ruger lcr next, but i gotta buy momma somthing first.
:danceban:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Well i walked into a local gun store and found this pretty cheap! its the Kel-Tec pf-9
290.00 OTD i tried to beat it off with a stick but it gave me those puppy eyes!!:twak:
With my 45acp ammo too expensive to practice i though it was a good buy. now i can go to the range for cheap.

Its apparent im shopping at the wrong places in Houston...:spankme:

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
It is commendable that you opened your home to them...:image035::blink::yup::hand10:

ret

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey if I visit you and bring something to feed them, will they follow me home too?
Seriously though, GREAT deal and great CC piece, congrats on the new addition.
~Steve

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Honey, can we keep it? Please.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Count me envious. I've been wanting a 9mm to add to my collection.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Have you shot it yet? I have had mine for a week and put 150 rounds of several different types of ammo through it a few days ago. My trigger finger is healing up nicely and I think I'll be in shape to go again soon. With the long trigger pull, the shape of the trigger and the shape of the trigger guard my finger gets squeezed a bit on the recoil of each shot. I ordered this trigger shoe Kel-Tec - Store I hope it helps.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I must admit that I have a number of "pound pistols" myself....:rofl:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Basher052; Congrats on the new pistol. I don't have one but I seen plenty of reviews on the PF9 and it should give ya plenty of reliable service, and pretty easy on the wallet too.

My trigger finger is healing up nicely and I think I'll be in shape to go again soon. With the long trigger pull, the shape of the trigger and the shape of the trigger guard my finger gets squeezed a bit on the recoil of each shot. I ordered this trigger shoe Kel-Tec - Store I hope it helps.
:rofl: That just struck me as funny. After 100 rounds through my Ruger LCP I can totally agree. These little light polymers can pass on some hand trauma after trigger time. Thanks for the idea on the trigger shoe, if they make one for the LCP I'm sure it'll help my situation too....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congrats, I just got one myself just have to wait for the early Christmas to officially get to handle and shoot it.

Have you shot yours yet? And how do you like it if so?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nice...you should feel good about giving a homeless gun a new place to lay its head....

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thats a good price. About $50 less than I paid for mine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts