Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on a business trip and something followed me home. I figured with the price of ammo on the rise a .22LR pistol would be fun to have and shoot. So I found this Beretta NEOS .22LR with a 6 inch barrel. Now I have to get to the range and have some fun. Should be able to shoot for hours with the price of .22LR ammo.

P7120005.jpg P7120006.jpg P7120007.jpg P7120008.jpg

·
Super Moderator
19,936 Posts
Went on a business trip and something followed me home. I figured with the price of ammo on the rise a .22LR pistol would be fun to have and shoot. So I found this Beretta NEOS .22LR with a 6 inch barrel. Now I have to get to the range and have some fun. Should be able to shoot for hours with the price of .22LR ammo.
Nice! Let's hope you can find more than a quarter-hour's worth of .22 ammo to feed it!

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Nice! Congrats. That looks pretty awesome.

I know .22 has been tough to find for a while, is it getting better?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL.....Ammo was the first thing I looked for. Found over 700 rounds last week. I should be set for a while. Can't find any locally here, but I travel every week and look for ammo wherever I go.

BTW.....I paid 6 cents a round......

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
.22lr ammo real good here, think I'm over 4,500 rounds now, got another 100 today. (also 6 cents a round where I live)

Love your new gun, great brand and glad you posted.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
22 ammo was 8 cents a round for shorts back in March. That's the last time I saw some.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Nice firearm and 22 ammo in hard to come by in my neck of the woods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts