Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I saw the title of the thread and the first few words of the sentence and thought to myself, someone probably got a shield. Congratulations on your shiny new unicorn. Enjoy carrying that one.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Whoo Woo! Proof that the S&W Shield actually exists. Next... BIGFOOT revealed! Well Done!

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Congrats on your new pistola...:yup::hand2:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Yup! Well Done! Let us know how she shoots!

May I ask? 9 or .40?

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They had two boxes of 9mm PMC Bronze to go with it. And I have several hundred rounds stashed. Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow!

·
Administrator
144,354 Posts
Congrats. Shoot it in good health. Don't shoot too much of that ammo up at one time. :nono: It's still kinda hard to come by & it goes fast when you're having fun.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
Nice! Congrats. So are Shields coming in cardboard boxes now instead of the blue plastic cases? I bought my 9c right around New Years and I got the plastic case (not like it matters).

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Nice! Congrats. So are Shields coming in cardboard boxes now instead of the blue plastic cases? I bought my 9c right around New Years and I got the plastic case (not like it matters).
It does appear that S&W is moving over to cardboard boxes rather than plastic...... Kinda cheap as far as I am concerned....

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
It does appear that S&W is moving over to cardboard boxes rather than plastic...... Kinda cheap as far as I am concerned....
Not as bad a Sig charging you $900 for something that comes wrapped in tissue paper in a shoebox or the worst, FN, who charge you almost $3,000 for a SCAR and then give it to you in a cardboard box. At least HK gives you a hard case for the MR series, at $2495 they better.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
congrats, thats one nice looking gun.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts