Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a Bug Out Bag. The old milirtary packs that have the three large pockets on the back and can mount to a frame. Only cost me $5. But a while back (months) I read a thread talking about a BOB and I can't remember the name. It was OD green and wasn't all that large. It slung across the shoulder with only one strap. On one side was a pocket for a large handgun. It looked like the sachels that are popular now for school.

Can anyone give me the name or a website?

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Search Back Also

in Members Buy Sell Trade because a forum member offered a couple of new ones for sale....I'm guessing at a reduced price. Check that Thread Post & then possibly E-mail or PM that seller & see if they are still for sale. They were nice.

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just got my Jumbo Versipack yesterday. These things are sweet! And I have to give a big thumbs up to Maxpedition customer service! I originally ordered the Fatboy Versipack but realized when it arrived that the concealment pocket was too small to easily draw my XD-9 SC. They made it very easy for me to trade it back in for a Jumbo Versipack instead...

Thanks, Maxpedition!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts