Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to have a custom Shoulder Holster made for the Seecamp LWS.32 I am about to purchase. I would like to have the holster made in leather, boned to the gun. I would prefer The SH straps made in thin suede or other thin material. I want a simple design with no Mag pouch.

If you'd like to keep your advise on the down low, PM or email me with your recommendation.

Thanks

-Jimmy

·
Registered
810 Posts
los -- might take a look at Ken Null's work -- probably the USH in horsehide for a Seecamp (if he makes it). I have his shoulder holster for a J-frame, the City Slicker, and it's tiny and works.
No spare magazine spot, not really designed to reholster, but one can sure get a BUG out in a hurry.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David III said:
los -- might take a look at Ken Null's work -- probably the USH in horsehide for a Seecamp (if he makes it). I have his shoulder holster for a J-frame, the City Slicker, and it's tiny and works.
No spare magazine spot, not really designed to reholster, but one can sure get a BUG out in a hurry.
Thanks a bunch. I emailed Ken this morning with my request. Hope he can help me out. Those are some of the lightest rigs I've ever seen.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ken said "no go" on the SH. He replied to my email promptly!!

I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
318 Posts
los,
I could certainly do something up for you, but have you considered other options like front pocket carry? Is this for wearing while in uniform under a uniform shirt and over a vest? If so you may want to consider a holster that attaches to the vest. If the shoulder-rig is what you're set on shoot me an e-mail.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark Garrity said:
... If the shoulder-rig is what you're set on shoot me an e-mail.
Done. And mucho thanks!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts