Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to conceal carry a full size pistol but do to my size it's hard for me to conceal carry a full size anywhere but inside my waistband in the middle of my back! I'm looking for a holster that'll make it comfortable to carry my fullsize glock 22 inside the waistband middle of my back while sitting so while conceal carrying I don't have to remove it when sitting like in my truck or at the movies or resteraunts! Also do you think I could conceal carry with a supertuck on my side? I'm 5'9" 160 looking I have a cheap uncle mikes inside the waistband holster it prints real band on the outside of my shirt!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I have about six of these for various firearms...

FIST, INC.

I wear my over the right kidney (5:00-5:30) with a 'palm out' draw, and it is very comfortable.:yup:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I would look at the DeSantis Scorpion, or the Raven holsters in Kydex. That's what has been the most comfortable for me in any situation. Mitch Rosen might be another look with their ARG line holsters. I seldom carry SOB any more. Better options in my book, but I have been there before. I truly think you'll find more/better options for carry no matter what your physical characteristics. You're doing well IMO just sticking around here. Give it time and we'll get you a solution you'll be happy with. I'm serious.
Raven Concealment Systems

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys I do like that raven holster! How's that fist holster while riding in the car with a fullsize glock or a compact? How is it with concealability?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts