Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking for a CC holster for my sigma 40 and the only thing i have found so far is one by uncle mikes which is like the baby bet? or something like that. i tried one at my local gun shop and it is fairly comfortable. but i am not finding ALOT of options for the SW40VE does anyone have any other ideas? of a comfortable holster? i am preferring a belt holster as the IWB holsters arent to comfy to me.. Thanks in advance and I love this forum!

·
Registered
18 Posts
You may want to check out Crossbreed. I believe they are a sponsor of this site. I know you said that you did not prefer a IWB, but these things are so comfortable that they become part of you waist. Oh yeah, they are some kind of ugly too!
When I purchased and tried mine out, it completely changed the way I feel about IWB.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may want to check out Crossbreed. I believe they are a sponsor of this site. I know you said that you did not prefer a IWB, but these things are so comfortable that they become part of you waist. Oh yeah, they are some kind of ugly too!
When I purchased and tried mine out, it completely changed the way I feel about IWB.
Thanks man i appreciate it.. ill look into them..

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
twojs is right, I have a SW40VE and went through 4 off the shelf holsters and wasn't happy until I got my SuperTuck.

I doubt I'll buy any other holster, unless I break down and get a $1,500 1911 and need a BBQ gun style holster for it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have one too......i got a Blackhawk serpra level 2 that would fit a S&W 9/40 MP compact and a Blackhawk inside the pants black leather holster that fit a XD 9 compact and it fit perfect......just go online at Blackhawk.com.......

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Also check Sideguard...they are also a forum sponsor, and specialize in Smith and Wesson.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW! thank you everybody for the input! i've only been a member here a few days and love this place! Looks like i got me a new Web home! Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
couldn't you also use just about anything made for a Glock 23? anyone done this?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
couldn't you also use just about anything made for a Glock 23? anyone done this?

I was wondering the same thing but i wasn't sure which glock the Sigma 40 was close to..

·
Registered
564 Posts
Very satisfied Crossbreed Supertuck owner here. I have one for my Sig P239 and my Glock 19. I would recommend getting the "combat cut", makes getting ahold of the grip easier when drawing.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Brand new Alessi DOJ on sale on Ebay. It's an Alessi Wholesaler (or at least used to be) and will be in the Ebay stores. IMO, best OWB rig available but what do I know?

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
I carried a S&W Sigma .40 in a Kholster for a while with no complaints at all. It concealed it pretty darn well and was about as comfortable as you can get with a full size gun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I carry my Sigma .40 with a Crossbreed Supertuck. I can wear it cutting the grass, fishing, or tuck my shirt in and and wear a suit to church - all of which I have done in the last 72 hours with mine. :danceban: I've had my supertuck since April and it is very comfortable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts