Defensive Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking for a CC holster for my sigma 40 and the only thing i have found so far is one by uncle mikes which is like the baby bet? or something like that. i tried one at my local gun shop and it is fairly comfortable. but i am not finding ALOT of options for the SW40VE does anyone have any other ideas? of a comfortable holster? i am preferring a belt holster as the IWB holsters arent to comfy to me.. Thanks in advance and I love this forum!

·
Registered
18 Posts
You may want to check out Crossbreed. I believe they are a sponsor of this site. I know you said that you did not prefer a IWB, but these things are so comfortable that they become part of you waist. Oh yeah, they are some kind of ugly too!
When I purchased and tried mine out, it completely changed the way I feel about IWB.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may want to check out Crossbreed. I believe they are a sponsor of this site. I know you said that you did not prefer a IWB, but these things are so comfortable that they become part of you waist. Oh yeah, they are some kind of ugly too!
When I purchased and tried mine out, it completely changed the way I feel about IWB.
Thanks man i appreciate it.. ill look into them..

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
twojs is right, I have a SW40VE and went through 4 off the shelf holsters and wasn't happy until I got my SuperTuck.

I doubt I'll buy any other holster, unless I break down and get a $1,500 1911 and need a BBQ gun style holster for it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have one too......i got a Blackhawk serpra level 2 that would fit a S&W 9/40 MP compact and a Blackhawk inside the pants black leather holster that fit a XD 9 compact and it fit perfect......just go online at Blackhawk.com.......

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Also check Sideguard...they are also a forum sponsor, and specialize in Smith and Wesson.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW! thank you everybody for the input! i've only been a member here a few days and love this place! Looks like i got me a new Web home! Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
50,613 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Very satisfied Crossbreed Supertuck owner here. I have one for my Sig P239 and my Glock 19. I would recommend getting the "combat cut", makes getting ahold of the grip easier when drawing.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
I carried a S&W Sigma .40 in a Kholster for a while with no complaints at all. It concealed it pretty darn well and was about as comfortable as you can get with a full size gun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I carry my Sigma .40 with a Crossbreed Supertuck. I can wear it cutting the grass, fishing, or tuck my shirt in and and wear a suit to church - all of which I have done in the last 72 hours with mine. :danceban: I've had my supertuck since April and it is very comfortable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.