Defensive Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine lost his job a few months ago and had to sell of his guns to make ends meet. I am letting him borrow my gen 3 G26 so that he is not totally unarmed. I am using this as an axcuse to pick up a gen 4 G26 but I can seem to find one :( Anyone know where I can find one online (other than gun broker)? I tried my usual places like Buds and grabagun. Are there any other major online retailers that have good inventory that you have done business with and trust?

Thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
A good friend of mine lost his job a few months ago and had to sell of his guns to make ends meet. I am letting him borrow my gen 3 G26 so that he is not totally unarmed. I am using this as an axcuse to pick up a gen 4 G26 but I can seem to find one :( Anyone know where I can find one online (other than gun broker)? I tried my usual places like Buds and grabagun. Are there any other major online retailers that have good inventory that you have done business with and trust?

Thanks
What's your problem with Gunbroker? There is almost every major LGS that lists on GB, and not all are gouging. I just wondered why you wouldn't find a g26 in your area on GB and look up the store?
saa.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's your problem with Gunbroker? There is almost every major LGS that lists on GB, and not all are gouging. I just wondered why you wouldn't find a g26 in your area on GB and look up the store?
saa.
Because I don't want to play the bidding game. I have stock alerts setup for several other sites. If i put in a bid I potentially have to wait 1-6 days to see if I win and inside of that time I can't bid on any others or buy one if I find one somewhere else because I had a bid on gun broker. It would be a different story if they had a "Buy it now" option like ebay but to the best of my knowledge they do not.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I ordered some mags from glockstore, it did not say they did not have them in stock. That was Feb 20th, still have not shipped. I would call them and ask if they have what you want in stock.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I've looked for a year for a Gen 4 G33, but finally gave up.

A Gen 4 G26 is on my list but I need to sell my LNIB WC GP-100 (locally) to pay my vet bill instead.

Horrible winter for pets getting sick or dying in this valley.

Perhaps this summer if I can find one, and 9mm ammo as well. I'll finally get that Gen 4 Baby Glock!

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If the fairly active site GunBroker's not your thing, where you'd prefer a strictly "buy now" type of arrangement, then perhaps this might help you locate a sale: EliteDealSeeker search.

Pricing to market occurs everywhere ... eBay, GunBroker, ArmsList, and the many forums and state-specific/related boards. Particularly with something as popular as the G26/G19/etc, it's a waiting game to find something "pop up" that you can jump on. There aren't many ways around it, with such a fast-moving gun.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Found one local, put down deposit over phone, picking up after work - AHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm impressed with your logic to justify getting a new gun.

:yup:
Well... I'm figuring that once my buddy gets back on his feet he will want to buy the Gen 3. So, by getting myself a gen 4 so that I can sell him the gen 3 I am really just being a good friend :)

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Found one local, put down deposit over phone, picking up after work - AHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!
Persistence is a virtue. At least, that's what they say.

Congrats on the new unit. :eek:k:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm glad you found one. You'll love it.

Consider the Pearce +2 mag extentions for it. The extension on the grip really makes it nice. Just a suggestion. I love them on mine.
saa.

IMG_1381[1].jpg IMG_1382[1].jpg

·
Registered
554 Posts
I ordered some mags from glockstore, it did not say they did not have them in stock. That was Feb 20th, still have not shipped. I would call them and ask if they have what you want in stock.
I ordered some G19 Mags from them back in January...I found out later that it was from their old site and I received an "Order is being processed" email weeks ago but haven't seen anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts