Defensive Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the new Glock 30S with 3 factory mags. PM me with your asking price if you have one for sale. Thanks! -Donnie.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you have seen one in a gun shop recently, please PM me their name and phone number so I can get it transfered into Kansas.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I see a lot of them on Gunbroker. Price seems high but, I do not know the retail price. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Just curious what are they going for in this climate??? I am guessing the $550 ish for new and $450 for the used ones isn't the going rate??

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just curious what are they going for in this climate??? I am guessing the $550 ish for new and $450 for the used ones isn't the going rate??
Online they are going for about $725 + Shipping w/only 2 mags (that price is way too high). I have not found one in an actual gun shop yet, so not sure what the store price is. Cabelas is not carrying them yet either.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That would work. Or, buy one of each and switch the slides then, sell the 30sf.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have checked into a few PM's from you all. Thanks but once I get to it, they are sold. I'm looking for about $600-650 and I'll have it transferred in. Anyone spotted one lately??? If so, please PM me the phone number or gun shop name/location. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I finally got one on gunbroker for $665, that's a great price on a G30S in this environment....I'm happy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts