Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been searching for a little while here, and figure I'll find what I'm looking for a lot quicker if I just ask. I'm looking for a leather holster for my G27. It will be OWB/IWB convertible with loops. I don't want belt slots because I want to be able to take it on and off easily with the loops. I would like the gun to ride a little higher than the standard loop attached OWB holster, but also would like it to ride pretty low with the IWB loops. The last holster I ordered from a custom maker was great, but it rode a little too high for me to comfortably draw IWB, and stuck out below my shirt tail easily when OWB. I've asked the same guy that made my last holster, but I imagine my request is going to get a little expensive on me, so I'm asking the forum if you guys know of a holster that fits the description. Just to rule a few out, I cannot afford more than $100, and I cannot wait more than 6 weeks for a holster.

·
Registered
316 Posts
How about a FIST #14 combo holster. Uses belt loops and can be worn OWB and IWB. FIST lets you play with cant angles and all types of options. Nate at UBG made a Striker holster for me a while back that uses clips which could be reversed for both IWB or OWB but I believe you have to ask for reversible. I would bet he could do his Canute model which uses loops and just ask if he can make them reversible? Also Raven concealment makes some kydex that work in a modular system allowing you to remove loops/clip to make their rigs both OWB/IWB.

I have yet to find a one holster that fits me as well IWB and OWB. I usually buy 2 seperate holsters (OWB & IWB) for each firearm

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Fist looks nice, so do most of thier other holster. Carl at ccholsters.com thinks he can make what I want. He made may last two hoslters for me and they turned out great, so maybe I don't need to find another holster just yet.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Please feel free to window shop here...:yup:

HOLSTERS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts