Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a holster maker that can make me a leather holster on the order of a hume JIT type holster(miminal size) for a glock 19 and 26 that has a crimson trace laser on the trigger guard.The model # of the laser is LG436.If any maker wants to take on the job,please give me a email or pm.Thanks a lot. sj

I forgot to mention,It has to be an OWB,I can't stand IWB holsters.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I am looking for a holster maker that can make me a leather holster on the order of a hume JIT type holster(miminal size) for a glock 19 and 26 that has a crimson trace laser on the trigger guard.The model # of the laser is LG436.If any maker wants to take on the job,please give me a email or pm.Thanks a lot. sj
Call Rocky at Pure Kustoms....

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Most of the good-guys are going to charge a lot. Personally, I like Mitch Rosen but he is higher than most. I suppose you get what ya pay for or at least it's a way to keep the back-log down.
Regards,

·
Registered
50 Posts
+1 on Rosen. He makes my favorite OWB holster, the Premier. The express line is a great option for a wonderful holster in a short amount of time. The full detail line is like fine art. And boy his stuff smells good!

·
Registered
521 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts