Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
No news here Colt stopped production of every revolver except SAA last year suppoed to retool and make some this year with new machinery i wont hold my breath.

As much as i hate to say it being a colt wheelie fan there done and have been just barely hold on for years..

They have made a lot of bad choices ..

Like the SAA sure they sell some but at the way to high price wont i wont be buying one.. The new ruger vaquero is jsut as close and you can buy a better than SAA from usaf I think it was there copy rated better than the true SAA colt for half the cost..

If they dont get a Ceo (and also out of a gun unfriendly state who ownes half of them) who is a idoit at running the company they will be gone before to many more years.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
One thing already pretty apparent - the prices!!!

Guy at shoot last weekend (and his dad) have spent 15 years getting all they can of the snake series - I forget how many they have total now but - had them appraised.

Came out to be about $20k worth of wheelies at current market value! Wow!

·
Registered
32 Posts
When i think of all the Colt 6 shooters that i had and sold it makes me feel sick. Never had a Python but my favorites were a .38 diamondback and a snubby magnum carry .357 which was the last model revolver that they came out with.

HARDCORE

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
P95Carry said:
One thing already pretty apparent - the prices!!!

Guy at shoot last weekend (and his dad) have spent 15 years getting all they can of the snake series - I forget how many they have total now but - had them appraised.

Came out to be about $20k worth of wheelies at current market value! Wow!
That's a lot of: Diamondbacks, Pythons and King Cobras. I think that's IT for the snakes, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts